Friday, June 5, 2009

Joel and Emily are getting married [tonight]

Two of my good friends here in San Antonio are getting married today and then moving to Hawaii to start their life together NEXT WEEK. Last night we celebrated these two special people at the rehearsal dinner and tonight we will celebrate their marriage. I think I cried four times last night before I even gave them a hug. I will be real sad to see them go but I know that great things await them in Hawaii. Congratulations Joel and Emily. We will miss you so much.

Here is a link to their website with photographs, blog entries and home movies:

http://web.me.com/joel.cook/Joel_&_Emily/Aloha!.html

And because every post is better with a picture, here are a few from Joel's awesome proposal to Emily:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about photography.

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP