Sunday, July 5, 2009

brandi and michael [wedding]

So I wasn't the photographer for Brandi and Michael's wedding in Burleson on Friday, but I of course took my camera along with me. Brandi had some great details at her wedding, and I am sure she did everything herself. She is so talented and crafty...anyways, here is a peek at her wedding and some of the fun things she had going on there. Congratulations Brandi and Michael on your wedding. I am so excited for you and your new life together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about photography.

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP