Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Starbucks [my favorite office]

This afternoon I took my laptop to Starbucks, my all time, favorite office. My laptop is old and runs pretty slow. It needs a new battery and the time resets every time I turn it on (because I need a new battery). But I don’t care. It’s totally worth doing a little work (nothing too intense) at my office away from my home office, ahem…desk in my bedroom. I’ve considered moving my computer to another room in the house so it would seem more like an office, but then I wouldn’t be able to watch movies in bed, haha.

Anyways, last week my mom totally turned me onto a new drink at Starbucks. Well, I don’t know if it’s new or not, but I’ve never had it before. It’s the Coffee Light Frappacino and it is awesome. It’s sweetened with Splenda so it has a 1/3 fewer calories than a normal frappacino. My normal drink is a soy latte with cinnamon, but in this terrible heat wave and drought we’re having, the frappacino is just the remedy I need.

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about photography.

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP