Thursday, July 2, 2009

brandi [bridals]

I shot these for Brandi about a month ago in College Station and Bryan and I am so excited to post these because she got married tonight to her love Michael. I met Brandi in Italy in 2006. She was an architecture major also and roomed with a good friend of mine while we were there. I remember she would spend so much time talking on the phone to Michael. They had just started dating a week before she left. We went on almost all of our trips together. Fall break in Berlin, Prague and Salzburg, wouldn't have been the same without her. We bonded a lot over those three months and the following fall, she moved into my house with her roommate from Italy...Melissa...another architecture major and good friend. She stood by me in my wedding in 2008 and I am so honored that I was able to do her bridals for her. Congratulations Brandi and Michael!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about photography.

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP